It's been kind of crazy around here lately with the
weather getting hot and the school year coming to
an end. Taggart finished up his last year of preschool,
so he's on to kindergarten this fall! He has come so
far since he started two years ago! He was struggling
with some speech his first year, so we put him in speech
therapy. He progressed so quickly that even
his speech therapist was amazed! He finished
all the steps in just 5 months. He is such a fast learner
and I am so proud of his accomplishments! Also
even though his last day of school isn't until tomorrow,
Zander graduated from kindergarten last week.
I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday that I
was dropping him off for his first day! He has come so
far too! he is growing up so fast, its just weird
to think he will be in first grade.
I think its officially summer! It's been so hot lately, the
kids and I have been taking every advantage! Of course
I have also been losing my mind and have forgotten
my camera everytime!! We went hiking up to red cliffs
about a month ago, and with all the snow melt off, there
was a lot more water up there than normal. My friend
Annie and I decided to be a little crazy and went cliff
jumping into that icey water! I don't think I have ever
been in water so cold! It literally took my breath away!
We have also spent a couple of days playing at the river,
and a couple of days just this week swimming at Sand
Hollow Reservoir. The kids have so much fun playing in
the sand and water, I feel so lucky to live so close to these
fun places!



6 comments:
Im glad you guys are having alot of fun already this year! My kids don't get out of school until June 5th, is that crazy?! But I guess things are are little bit wierd up here anyways. Oh so we are going camping on June 25-28 up at fish lake so You guys should really really come it would be a blast!! I hope to see youall soon
Congrats boys! They are growing up so fast.
Your boys are getting so big!! Wait untill calista and carson are in preschool. That will be a sad day cause they are our babies. I cant believe Taylor is in 7th grade and in the high school next yr. Robert always says I have so many pics its crazy, but when we look back at them I am so glad I took a million of them LOL!! They change so fast! Come visite more this summer k Luv Ya
It really does feel like you just posted the first day of kindergarten! Life goes by too fast and kids grow up too fast! Hopefully we can get together some time this summer.
Wow, time sure flies. Now he will have a full day of school. He is so cute. Have a great summer. I now have the internet, so we will be in touch more, and I am adding you to my blog list!
Thanks for coming to see me today - you are such a great friend!
Post a Comment