Calista started preschool on Wednesday! I can't believe my baby
girl is in school! It kind of makes me feel old!! She has been
bugging me about it since the boys started school a month ago.
She was so excited to finally be able to go! Its kind of nice to have
a couple of hours all by myself, but it was hard to see her go.
She gets to go with one of her best friends so I'm glad she knows



5 comments:
Calista is such a cutie! And you are OLD! ha ha ha I know I am older so I shouldn't say anything. LOL
She is SO cute Rae! I can't believe you are all alone for a few hours a week! wHAT WILL YOU DO....GROCERY SHOP? lol. Anywho call me sometime we need to catch up!
She is beautiful Raelene! :) If you are old.. then I am a dino! :)
Oh so cute your little girl is. i love reading your blog. I can relate a lot. ps you are old aren't you? lol
hi raelene!! your family is so cute!
Post a Comment