CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Cutler

Wow where has the time gone?! Our lives were blessed with sweet

little Cutler Barret just over 5 weeks ago, I can't imagine life without

him! He was born 3 days before my due date on April 15th.

Everything went well with no complications. He was a healthy

7lbs 4 oz and 19 3/4 inches long.

He is growing so fast, its crazy! He lost a little weight at his 2 day check

up, but gained it back and then some for his 2 weeks at 7lbs 14oz.

Calista absolutely loves him (a little to much sometimes ;) ) The boys

love him too! BJ has been amazing, he took a week off work (which he

has never done with any of the other ones) and cleaned and cooked

and anything else I needed! I am so lucky to have such an amazing

husband! I don't know what I would do without him!

We've just been keeping busy since he has been born. Zander and Tag

started peewee baseball this month, luckily they are on the same team

this year so we only have one practice and one game at a time to go to.

Plus a few yard projects BJ has been working on after work and

with the end of school coming up we had Calista's preschool program

and different activities for Zander and Tag, it will be weird when school

is finally done and my kids will be home all day! I am looking forward to

summer and all the fun things we get to do with the kids, hopefully its

not to crazy!





































































































































2 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats! Such a beautiful little boy!

Richins Family said...

What a cutie! Congrats! I hope everything is going well!