4 random things I like about my husband:
He is a very laid back and easy going guy
He's great with our kids and they adore him!
He likes to cook
He is always willing to help other people
4 movies that I would watch more than once:
Hitch
Juno
any movie made in the 80's (love those)
The Chase ( I think thats our movie Cyndi) : )
4 tv shows I watch:
Bones
Heroes
So you think you can dance
What I like about you
4 places that I have been:
Bahamas
Florida
New mexico
Colorado (its so green!)
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
Annie
Sara
Cyndi
Rebecca
4 favorite foods:
Italian food ( I love pasta and bread) SOO BAD!!
Fresh fruit ( I love it too Shanna)
Any fresh vegetable from our garden (or my dads) : )
Chinese food!
4 places that I would like to visit:
Alaska
New Zealand
Paris/Venice
not very exciting, but I would like to go to New York
4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Finishing our basement project!! (getting closer everyday)
The holidays
our camping trip in September
Calista turning two
4 people that I have tagged:
Sara
Natalie
Shelbie
Sarah
Halloween 2025
8 months ago



2 comments:
That was fun to read! As a retired Kindergarten teacher, I saw so many moms that were crushed that their kids were going to school.
I love reading tags about people. Its fun to get to know ya better! That made me want to cry reading about you taking your little boy to school. I will probably be the same way. They just grow up way too fast and you want to be there with them to watch them grow and protect them!
Post a Comment