CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween

So Halloween has come and gone once again!
I can't believe it's time for the holidays already.
I'm not ready at all, but I'm still way excited
to get together with family and eating lots of yummy
food!! Well a few weeks before halloween we
went to Kanab and my sister-in-law Rebecca
bought some spray paint for the kids. I wasn't way
excited about it, but the kids loved it! I had to
wash their hair about 3 times to get it all out.
Calista didn't want to be left out, so we gave
her a little black hair too.Zander wanted a skunk stripe, I think he looks
like a rebelious little kid. (still cute though)

my kids are Ryan's kids Ethan and syrece
(sorry Ryan I don't know how to spell her name)
all together with their crazy hair!


Taggart looked so different with black hair, he
didn't even look like the same kid!




This year we went to BJ's brothers house
to carve pumpkins with their cousins Phoebe
and Chandler. They had tons of fun. Zander didn't
want to touch the pumpkin guts, he's always been
funny that way. Calista loves making messes, so
she was all over the idea of getting her hands dirty.
I was so mad, of course I forgot my camera, so
my sis-in-law Carissa took some pics for me.
Zander and his masterpiece!


Taggart wanted a mean pumpkin. It
didn't turn out very mean looking so he's
making a mean face to help.





Zander had his Halloween party at school,
of course I forgot my camera again!! I am
seriously struggling this year. This is him and
his teacher.
Him and his best friend Josh

Batman, (aka;Jace) Ironman, (aka; Josh)
and Spiderman (aka; Zander)
Taggart also had his Halloween party at
preschool. This is all the kids combined from
all her sessions. they are scaring all the moms!
I actually remembered my camera!
Taggart is the green skeleton

Calista was so good about letting me paint her face
for Tag's party, but on Halloween she wouldn't
have anything to do with it. So this is the only pic
I have with her face paint! I'm glad I got at least
one.

My three scary goblins!
This is Calista on Halloween without her
cute little kitty cat face, little stinker!

SOOOO ScARY!!!!!
My sis and her two youngest boys,
Colten and Carson


























5 comments:

George Family said...

Its about time you got your pics up. I noticed you were working on it Friday when I was over. I love your kids they are so cute. Yes I am excited for the Birthday party to! I cant believe they are already two. I cant wait to be done with diapers LOL, FOREVER!!! Its sad that these are our babies. We will have to get a picture with all the cousins at the party. Let me know what to bring? Luv ya sis.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Cute costumes Raelene! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Callista is getting so big. We'll have to get her and Rylee together sometime. Good luck getting ready for the holidays- they come and go too quickly.

Shane and Brandi said...

Raelene-
Your kids look great! Next year you should borrow Bridgette's costume and dress up!

jennie said...

Ralene! I found your blog through Lacey's. You have such a cute family! I'd love to add you to mine...it's private so I'll need your email address. You can email me your address if you want.

jennieforsyth@hotmail.com

-jennie (casebolt)

Cyndi said...

Cute Rae gay! Your kids always have such big smiles on thier faces, YOu must be doin' somethin right:) Tell me your secret! Looks like you guys had a great halloween