CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

She's Two!

Calista is already 2! I can't believe it! I have to

warn you, there are a lot of pictures. There are

too many cute ones of her growing up it was hard

to choose, so I apologize in advance. First of all I just

have to say how proud I am of Zander! He finally learned to ride

his bike without training wheels!! He went for the

longest time where he didn't even really like riding it

to riding it every chance he got. He's been practicing

so much and he finally did it!


I don't know where the time has gone, but Calista Autumn

Brown, born on Nov. 14, 2006 at 1:18 p.m. weighed 7 lbs 1 oz.

It has been so fun to watch her grow and develop her

personality! She was I think the easiest pregnancy

I had. I think chasing my two other boys around

all day kept my mind off everthing else. Even though she

was 3 days overdue it was a pretty smooth pregnancy.

I am so grateful for all of my kids, I am truly blessed!

It took 9 months of trying with fertility to get pregnant

with Zander. Then fertility again with Taggart and Calista,

Heavenly Father has blessed our lives. Here is a tribute to her life up to

this point.















She learned to Crawl at 9 months

Her First Birthday! She learned to walk

on her own at 12 1/2 months









She Turns Two!



Here is my attempt at making a butterfly cake

I think it turned out pretty good.






Blowing out the candles!!

FUn and Games! First they did pin the tail on

the donkey, Calista did pretty good for being

blind folded and not really knowing what she was doing.

Thats her tail on the donkey.


All the kids gathering around for fish pond prizes!

Showing off her prizes




PRESENTS!!































15 comments:

Taylors said...

She really is so cute! I am like you and always put on a lot of pictures..but I like looking at other peoples when there are a lot of pictures! Yay for Zander for learning to ride a bike too!

The Spencers said...

How fun! She is such a cutie. I love looking at all the pictures too. Its fun to see how much they grow and change. Looks like you threw a fun party!

The Jimenez's said...

Happy Birthday Callista! She is beautiful! I also love looking at all the pictures. You did a great job on her cake. Congrats to Zander too, hopefully you don't have too many bumps and bruises headed your way =)

Cyndi said...

Wow your baby is 2! what are you going to do now? Your quite the party girl. and your cake looked great Rae! She is so fun. We should try to do an annual campout last year was so fun. That way we get some quality time tohether at least once a year:)

The Morrells said...

She is a cutie! Looks like a fun birthday and I love your cake! That is so cute. I'm happy if I can even frost a simple square to look decent...lol, so that is a pretty great cake!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! They grow up way to fast!!! It can be a tear jerker at times. But it is so much fun watching them grow too.

Shane and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Calista!

Anonymous said...

Wow 2 already.... I can't believe it that is crazy how fast time goes looks like the party was fun... Mati is going to be 2 just around the corner ahhhhh.... Hey next time your in town call me....

jennie said...

What a cute little girl you have! She has the cutest name too! You did such a great job on the cake!

So, I accidentally deleted your email address, would you mind resending it to me?! (jennieforsyth@hotmail.com)

-jennie

Hirschisquirts said...

Happy Birthday Calista! I can't believe how time flies. I remember you bringing her to Ethan's party when she was two months old and it seems like that was yesterday! What a cutie!

George Family said...

Love it Love it. Your post is so cute. I cant wait tell thanksgiving. We have to take lots of pictures. I love u and I am so glad you are my sister and we can talk about anything. You are the greatest aunt ever the kids love coming over to your house. See you on Thursday!!

Shane and Brandi said...

I love your new background! Do you put your headers together?

Cyndi said...

hey girly I love your family pic! Thanks for the card! Mine are comin' I need to buy stamps:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 2!!! holy cow Mati will be 2 before I know it I am freakin out I can't believe my baby is almost 2 already... You actually know my boyfriend.... Bryce Edmunds crazy I know huh!!! Well we need to catch up!! When are you going to be in town for Christmas?

Stacy and Jared said...

all you have to do is go into layout and click on add a gadget a list will pop up and itsone of those. you'll have to copy and paste all your addresses into the new gadget.make sure it worked right and save it. then delete your current list. Very easy!! And by the way your pics are way cute, love em