CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it SNOW!!

I can't believe all this snow! What is even
more bizzarre is that I dreamt that they
closed all the schools today and then they
really did! We usually have to
go north to play in the snow, and we actually
went to Cedar last weekend just for the snow.
Who knew St. George of all places would get
this much! We even had more than enough to build
a snowman! I'm so mad I didn't get any pictures
from today so the pictures I posted are from Cedar.
All that would make me happier is if it snowed again
for christmas! St. George having a white christmas
is slim to none, but I can always hope! I hope everyone
got out and enjoyed all this snow because we probably won't
see anything like this again for a long long time.




































5 comments:

Stacy and Jared said...

Well it looks like you figured it out. your kids look like they had tons of fun playing in the snow!!

George Family said...

Ok so why didnt you come to my house? I have plenty of snow to share and go around. Love ya see you later.

The Morrells said...

Looks like fun! It snowed a lot here too, but it's always too cold and windy it seems to go out and enjoy it. My kids have been begging me to take them sledding, but I keep telling them maybe when I'm not about to have a baby...lol! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and you just might get a white Christmas in St. George!!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

The snow has been awesome- totally makes it feel like Christmas. Your kids look like they had a blast! Rylee and Calista do have the same coat (just dif colors) - gotta love Old Navy! I love the last picture of her cheesin it- too cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

Cyndi said...

Cute pics Rae! could Calista be any cuter?? holey cow!! Im glad you enjoyed the snow, Aubrie(toms wife) was less then happy about all the snow in Ivins! She hates it lol! your kids are too cute. Meryy Christmas!!! oh we are going to Kanab DEc 31-Jan 4 so we shoulde totally geet together!! Did you get my gift I sent you?