Zander celebrated his 6th birthday on January 9th!
Him and a few of his friends went to FIESTA FUN!
They had a fun filled day with pizza, balloons, arcade games,
Minature golf, bumper boats, and go karts!
Time has definitely flown by. I can't believe he is growing
up so fast, but at the same time is seems like ages ago
that he was a little baby and I only had one kid! Our lives
have changed dramatically since he was born. He is such
a wonderful part of our family, I can't wait to see how he
grows in the next 6 years. Hopefully that won't come to
quickly though! At the bottom of this post I added a video
of him when he was about 2 and a half years old. He had
been playing hard all day and came inside to wait for dinner.
He was sitting in his booster seat and got a little sleepy.
The backround noise is me cooking dinner so sorry about that.
He has changed soo much since he was 2!



6 comments:
Love the page it looks really cute. I am really mad at you right now. Why did I not get a invite to his birthday? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I sure wish I would have known about it. You better call me we need to talk. Love you
Oh how fun! I really need to take my kids there one of these days, maybe we can come over and go with you. Yes I am trying to do a shower for Julia, I am just waiting for her to get me a date. If you want to do it with me I would love it, if it is too hard not being in the same town then I hope you can come to it. I think we will just visit at my house, nothing too big. Even if we can't get it figured out I think it would even be fun to do a girls dinner and gifts for Julia night.. I am waiting to hear back from her, I will keep you posted!
Ok thanks for calling me and Im glad we got that all cleared up! See you tomarrow
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
It looks like a fun party! Zander is growing up so fast. It is kind of Bittersweet. He is very cute. Just like his pretty mom.
I can't believe he is 6, that is nuts. It looks like they all enjoyed themselves, your brave ;)
Post a Comment