CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sadie

We got a new addition to our family this last weekend.
She is an American Staffordshire Terrier mix,
ya its a mouthfull! We got her from a shelter and she
is about a year and a half. She is such a cute girl,
and the kids absolutely love her! She is going to be
a great family dog, and we are so excited to have her!
We didn't get to pick her name, but it's okay. We
can live with Sadie.

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Cute puppy!!! so your mother-in-law must be chucks sister, correct? The cotters and the chamberlains go way way back. even before Blaine and I were born. our parents became friends when they were first married and they have been like family ever since. Chuck and Jean are like second parents for us. That's one of the reasons we got married in San Diego. Small world!

Shane and Brandi said...

My kids are jealous! Call me anytime and I will tell you about the coupon thing I do! I am teaching a enrichment for my ward on Feb 7th on it if you want to come. It is 10-12. Let me know.

Bri said...

How fun that you got a dog. My kids keep asking for one but i won't let them. Oh by the way your blog is cute. Did you do it on photoshop?

Cyndi said...

fun fun fun!! She is a cute dog. Conan will love her this summer when we go camping;) I hope to see you all soon!!

Honey Family Blog said...

My kids would love to have a dog but I am not ready to add another addition to our family just yet. Maybe when the kids are teenagers!! What a cute dog.