CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

GO LIONS!!

This last Saturday was Zanders' first Soccer game
of the spring season. They only had one practice before their game
so I was a little worried that they might have a hard time
understanding what they were supposed to do when they got out
there on the field. I was quite surprised to see they knew
exactly what to do! They knew how to dribble the ball and
steel it from the other team. They had a lot of fun and did so
well. They won 4-0! I am so proud of Zander! He loves playing
and tries so hard. He loves to practice so he should just keep getting better
and better. He also has a lot of friends on his team so I think
that helps. I can't wait to watch him play the rest of the season!






3 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I love being a soccer mom!

Cyndi said...

Good for Tag! I love soccer with my girls too. I hope they start up soon again this will be their 4th season so ya Im glad you are now an official Soccer mom with me;)

Anonymous said...

It looks nice and warm. Everyone is in T-shirts! How is that? Soccer is a lot of fun. I love to watch my kids no matter what they are doing. I always think that they are so cute and so smart even if they are just spinning in a circle tell they puck. Ah, the pleasures of being a mom.