The 8 mysteries of me
8 favorite tv shows
1) Bones
2) Fringe
3) Medium
4) American Idol
5) Heroes
6) Biggest Loser
7) Life
8) Americas next top model
Wow I didnt think I was going to be able to come up with 8 tv shows!
Thank goodness for DVR so I can watch them when I actually have time!!
8 things I did today
1) Went running
2) car pooled kids to and from school
3) Cleaned bathrooms! (oh joy)
4) fed my kids lunch
5) went to the dentist
6) got dressed before I went to the dentist!
7) ate dinner
8) read to my kids
8 things I'm looking forward to
1) finishing our basement! (it's taking forever)
2) getting our chair for our living room that we had to order
3) warmer weather
4) getting back in shape
5) Zanders' soccer game on saturday
6) Watching Tag play t-ball
7) family vacation!
8) going to bed (I'm so tired!)
8 favorite resturants
1) olive garden
2) red lobster
3) china palace
4) subway
5) not a resturant, but I love california rolls from harmons
6) smoothies ( I make the best smoothies!!)
7) I can't think of 8
8)
8 things on my wish list
1) do something with the side of our house where its still dirt
2) re-paint calista's room
3) happy family (i agree brandi)
4) having more patience with my kids would be nice
5) get together with friends more often
6) develop pictures and get them in my kids albums
7)
8)
8 people I tag
1) Cyndi
2) Holli
3) sara jimenez
4) sarah hirschi
5) Tiffany Clausse
6) Sarah Richins
7) Cami
8) Jodi Petersen
Halloween 2025
8 months ago



1 comments:
I'm gonna whip ya for tagging me, but you're lucky I like you so much!
Post a Comment