We went to Kanab this year for Easter. Even though
It rained a lot! We all still had lots of fun. My brother and
both my sisters were there with there kids so all the cousins
got to play. My grandpa Hunt also stopped by I don't get
to see him very often even though he lives in Fredonia.
We got a picture with him and all his great grandkids, if you
notice in the pic there are a lot of boys! My parents have
13 grandkids but only two are girls! I guess it just kind of
makes up for my dad only having one boy because he's got plenty now!
It got a little crazy with all those kids running around and especially being
cooped up in the house most of the day saturday since it rained
almost all day! I bet my parents were happy to see us go!
I love bringing my kids to Kanab, they have so much fun there
and it just makes me thankful that my kids get to live so close to
there grandparents and cousins like I did growing up.



3 comments:
What a fun Easter! I am glad the rain gave you a little break for the egg hunt. That is a neat picture of your Grandpa with all his great-grandkids. I think the splash pads are calling for our kids!
So I'm not the only one who just posted about Easter! Holy Boys!!
It looks like you guys had a great easter! I hope to see you guys again soon. Sorry we haven't come down to St. George yet. We really suck I know. Oh we are going to Fish Lake again this year in June. I think itt will be around Fathers day but Im not for sure if it will be that actual weekend or one before or after. Just a heads up. You guys are always invited. Itt would be fun SHanna Promises they are coming this time.
Post a Comment