The anticipation has been like waiting for christmas
morning, I honestly didn't think he was going to make
it! We signed Tag up for T-ball a couple months
ago and ever since he has been asking,
"Do I have baseball yet?" The wait is finally over, he
had his first practice lastnight! He had so much fun!
He really likes his coach and the other kids on the
team. His team ranges from 4 to 6 year olds.
Taggart is such a friendly little guy and it cracks
me up everytime someone asks him his name.
His coach asked him lastnight and he didn't just
say Taggart, he says, "Taggart Brown". Most of the
time people have to ask again because they aren't
expecting him to say his first and last name so they
don't understand him. So all through practice his
coach kept calling him Taggart Brown. His first game
is in a couple weeks and he is way excited!
I just love watching him learn and I can't wait
to watch him play in his first game!
GO WHITE SOX!!
first time baseball players and so some of the dads
helped usher the kids from base to base. The kids
didn't really need much help though, once the coach
showed them one time where to go,
they caught on really fast.



7 comments:
WOW I can't believe how grown up your boys are! It doesn't seem like very long ago they were just little like Cameron, really is scary how fast time flies by! Sure looks like they are having fun! I am so glad that we can at least keep in touch through bloggin!!!
How fun! I can't wait for my boys to get into T-ball! We probably still have a few years. We signed Bretten up for soccer this year, but it's pretty lame to watch 4 year olds play soccer. They just don't seem to get it...lol!
I am so glad your kids get to play ball. I never know if my boys will be home for the weekend or not let alone the week this summer. I cant wait tell they can play sports again. Tell tag I am proud of him and have fun. I love the new page its really cute. I wonder which one will want to play football soon. Taylor and mike both want to do that. That sport scares me LOL! Luv ya sis.
How fun! I love that he tells everyone his full name. Rylee does too. She says "Ry-Ty Ria Jimnez" (Rylee (Ry-Ty is her nickname) Maria Jimenez) and NO ONE understands what she is saying! haha. Taggart looks like a pro out there.
Hey good for Tag! I love watching the kids do things like that. It is so fulfilling. I hope to see you guys soon I really miss you. I love when we are together, Just to remanise and visit. Im glad you uys are doing so well
You are so nice. Yeah I have gone tanning a few times, and I help Jesse with his lawn mowing business, so on Saturdays I am outside like all day long, which is probably stupid I need to wear some sunscreen, but I am just so tired of being so white all winter. Yeah my hair was doing okay until I stopped nursing and now it has stopped growing and it is falling out I swear! It kinda sucks cause it got so thick while I was pregnant and nursing. You guys are welcome to come up anytime it would be way fun to see you! Thanks again you are so nice, you make me feel good! :)
Sorry I didn't make it to your modbe party. I completely forgot to email you about it. guess what, I think we are related! Your grandpa Hunt is my Uncle Ross! Crazy, I know. My Granpa Hunt and your Grandpa Hunt are brothers, although my grandpa passed away last year. So, we are cousins some how. Small world!
Post a Comment