BJ and I celebrate 9 years this month! I can't
believe it has already been 9 years! I feel old! I feel so lucky
to have such a wonderful husband who is also my best
friend. I was barely 18 when we got married! Thinking
back, I can't believe I was so crazy, but at the same time
I wouldn't change anything. Being so young and naive I am
truly blessed that I was smart enough to know he was the
one! I can't wait to see what happens in the next 9 years!
Our anniversary isnt officially until the 24th, but we celebrated
a little early. last weekend was the only weekend we didn't have
something going so we decided to go camping without any kids.
We haven't done that since before we had kids so its
been a while! My parents were nice enough to watch
the little rugrats for the weekend. Thank you soo much
mom and dad!! We decided to go up to Kaibab, we camped
near mile and a half, which is where they do girls camp.
It was the perfect weekend, no rain! Plus we only saw a
few people drive by our camp so it stayed nice and quiet!
We did some four wheeling and sight seeing at the Grand
Canyon. We hadn't been there since Zander was a baby.
My dad delivers bread to the north rim so he told
us that there were some wild buffalo up there right
before you go into the park. So first thing Saturday
we drove up to see the buffalo, but of course they had
moved into the park. We hadn't planned on going
in the park, but we decided to just pay to get in and then
we could do some trails while we were there. I'm
so glad we did. It was so fun!
It was so beautiful there, you could see the colorado
river through that hole in the rock, "Angels Window"
Everyone probably know all this, but I for one had
never been on this trail before so it's new to me.



8 comments:
I am glad you guys were able to have alone time! Happy Anniversary! What gorgeous scenery.
Well Happy Anniversary guys!!! 9 years WOW that is unheard of now days it seems! You two are such a great couple! Looks like you had so much fun! Maybe well get to see you guys sometime this summer if we get down there, just remember you are more then welcome up here anytime you want!
I can't believe you have been in the family for 9 years. Talk about feeling old. I will be married in August for 14 years. Crazy!!!
WOW nine yrs its crazy how fast it has gone by! I am so glad I made you come back from Cali to met him. You guys are perfect for each other and he is so good to you! I Love you guys and I look forward to the next nine yrs. We need to go camping together one of these weekends we havent done that since we first met Robert and B.J. Oh no we need to go back to the rollercoaster LOL!!! Remember that?
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! You guys are going to be all camped out (if thats possible)! The COlorado is so BEAUTIFUL isn't it. Happy 9th guys we will have to include that into our birthday celebration we are having on Ssaterday;) Oh yea we are doing a cobbler cook off if your interested, and home made ice cream YUMMM
Happy Anniversary! Guess what, I have been married for 9 years on the 24 of June too! Crazy I know, We both got married on the same day in 2000. How did all our family make it to both weddings?
Great way to celebrate an anniversary. I didn't know the was buffalo up there.
It was so good to see you and your family!!! I am really excited about you moving closer to me!! We will have a good time!
I loved you post. What a great way to spend your anniversary.
Post a Comment