We went camping at Fish Lake a couple weeks ago
with my long time friend Cyndi and her family and
a bunch of other people too. I think we counted 18 kids total
between the 6 couples that were there. there was a
lot of kids running around, but nobody ever got bored!
I had never been to Fish Lake before so it was kind of nice
to go somewhere new. Cyndi and I don't get to see each other
that often, so it's always fun when we get together.
BJ and I were the only one's tenting it, and it rained
a lot the first couple of days. We did have a canopy this time
though so that saved us! 

We went fishing at this little lake at the bottom
of the mountain because we heard it
was easy fishing for the kids. It's not very pretty.

Cyndi posted a pic of me, so I had to return the favor!
he he he! So cute! love ya Cyndi lou hoo!
BJ and Calista hanging out eating red vines!!
Tag with Brian and Crystals dog, Daisy.
We went fishing at this little lake at the bottom
of the mountain because we heard it
was easy fishing for the kids. It's not very pretty.
Cyndi posted a pic of me, so I had to return the favor!
he he he! So cute! love ya Cyndi lou hoo!
BJ had never done it before, and I was a little nervous
for him because he is not a very aggressive guy.
He did pretty good though, I just told him not to
worry about being nice because no one else was going
to be nice to him!! They had lots of fun!



4 comments:
What a fun trip! I am happy you and Cyndi were able to get together. Calista looks so cute in her sunglasses and your boys look so proud with the fish! Fun times!
Oh Rae Gay your TOO kind to post a pic of me. Funny girl. Im so glad you guys came with us, and I will plan on you every year, ecspecially since you'll be so close:) Im glad you guys had fun, we sure did
Loved the pictures! We sure had fun with you on Tuesday! Good luck with all the changes in your life! Hopfully it all works out!
It looks like fun! I love the pictures.
Post a Comment