CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

HaPpY ChRiStMaS!!

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and happy new year!!
I love the holidays because it always puts everything in
perspective again. You remember what really matters and
then you get to start the new year off with a fresh start and
new goals. Some of my goals are to be a more patient mom!!
A better sister and a better wife! Not that I really need help
in those areas, but ya know; there's always room for
improvement!! ; ) Family night before Christmas we went to
the visitors center and the temple, then we went to Woods
Ranch to play in the snow! We had our annual Chistmas Eve
party at our house with BJ's mom and siblings (also for his
birthday). Then Christmas afternoon we headed to BJ's dads,
then off to Kanab. We had lots of fun! For New Years we headed
back to Kanab for games and late nights! I got to see my forever
bff Cyndi lou hoo and play a little Texas Hold'em! (we kicked
Doug's and Brent's butts!!) Fun times! Thanx Cyndi!


Me trying to convince Calista to go down with
me. She refused, she wanted to go by herself!





Tag getting ready to go down!





Zander getting a face full of snow!




Christmas morning we had to wake up the kids!
I woke up at about 7 and couldn't go back to sleep
so at 7:45 we decided to go wake up the kids.
Looks like Santa came!!





Calista showing off her new princess shoes











7 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW I can not belive how big your kiddos are getting!!! They are such good looking kids! Looks like you all had a great Chirstmas! I mostly got some clothes...I didn't really want anything I just had fun getting things for my two boys ;) boys never get tired of toys! Hope all is going great for you guys and as for the next little one...we are definetly working on it ;)

The Spencers said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I love the picture of your family in front of the temple. What a cute family!

Cyndi said...

Hey GIrly!! I loved seeing you too:) I wish we could have a hung out more...It kinda sucks that we only got a few hours together! Oh and We are going to do a big friend get together att 3 lakes this summer so I will let you know and we can all hangout and sleep there so we can hang all day and night:) Love ya, Im glad you had a great Christmas!!

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks like your holidays were busy, but fun! Happy New Year you guys!

George Family said...

HAHA I love the pic of Zander and his face full of snow. One of these time we will get to go sledding with you guys. And for being a better sister I dont know what you need to work on really. I love you guys.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad you had such a great Christmas and New Years! I love your family picture too, and Zander's face full of snow. Looks like so much fun!

Taylors said...

Hey did you guys sell your house and move? If you haven't moved yet we need to get together before you do sometime.