CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Colors of Easter

This year we met up with my friend Cyndi and her fam
and spent the weekend up at three lakes. Four
wheeling, playing games, and catching up. We
only get to see each other a few times a year
so it's always great to get together!
First we took a four wheel ride to peek-a-boo
and hiked through the skinnies then had a picnic
lunch. I have to say, I was born and raised in
Kanab and until this weekend I had never been to
peek-a-boo! I know, how pathetic is that?!
Later we went to my parents house to see the EASTER
chicks. They were soo cute! There was green, pink,
orange,and blue. the kids loved them and
thought they were really cool.
Besides the wind and the cold weather, it was
a great weekend! We got to spend it with friends
and family so it was a success, and I couldn't ask
for more!!







My dad also had a couple of baby turkeys,
Zander is holding one in this picture.


The Easter bunny left some eggs for the kids to find
Sunday morning. Maybe he was little to generous?!
the kids were grateful though!












Finding Easter baskets sunday morning. I love this
picture of Calista trying to carry everything all at once
to the living room!



Tag was super excited about getting a soccer
ball.




Zander I think was mostly excited about the candy!
mmmm......



Sorry these pictures are a little out of order.
This is Saturday night decorating eggs. Egg
dye, kids and white counters? not a good mix! Thank
goodness for soft scrub with bleach!! : )




















2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hey Rae I swear Ill get the peek a boo pics to you soon:) I need to post too, but Im so stinking LAZY...LOL!!! I loved spending time with you, thanks for all the laughs:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time in Kanab for EAster. I wish that we were there. I love the chicks! They are sooooo cute in thier many different colors.
You have such cute kids. I hope to see you soon.