CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Taggart's Testimony

I just wanted to post this before I forgot.
A couple weeks ago it was fast and testimony
meeting for our ward. Taggart wanted to go
up and bear his testimony, He has never asked
to go up before so I was really excited that he
wanted to. This is what he said:
"I want to bear my testimony, I know Jesus is
real and I want to be a cowboy when I grow up.
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ amen."
I was trying not to laugh, but it was the cutest thing
I had ever heard! I am so proud of him for being so
fearless and honest about his feelings!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

how sweet is he! :) you should be proud! :)

Shane and Brandi said...

Priceless! He is such a sweetheart!

George Family said...

To bad you dont think to record moments like that. I Love my little nephew. That is so cute of him.