CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

fish lake & the 4th

AAAH!! looks like I've gotten behind again! I just can't seem to
keep up this summer! Well lets see on June 24th BJ and I
celebrated our 10 year anniversary, which is just bananas! I am
so lucky to have such a great husband and best friend! We also
spent that weekend camping at fish lake with Cyndi and her fam.
We had a blast as usual, it was a great weekend! For the 4th we
stayed in town, we decided to beat the heat and took the kids to a
movie. Then later we had a BBQ and BJ's sister house and did
fireworks. The kids love doing sparklers and watching the
fireworks, its one of my favorite holidays, just to watch them
having so much fun!







Who do you think is in charge here?




There are quite a few pics of these two
adorable little girls. There were to many
to choose from and they played so well all
weekend that I couldn't help but take lots
of pictures.






So dirty!!





Don't ask!!







do you think the sun was a little bright?




chillin' in the fort












Tag and his best bud






















1 comments:

Cyndi said...

YOu did get some really good shots of the two little Princesses:) They were so cute together. It was SO much fun camping with you guys, I hope we can squeeze in one more trip before school.