I just posted for the 4th and our fish lake camping trip, but Tag
just celebrated his 6th birthday so I thought he deserved his
own post. He didn't really care what we did this year, except
he definitely wanted to go swimming. We figured thats easy,
we'll just BBQ after with cake and Ice cream. So we took him
and a couple of his friends swimming at the rec center. My
sister, her family and my best friend Annie and her kids came
over for the BBQ. We had a great time!
Tag is really into Iron man, but he insisted on having a
spongebob cake. I guess I should be grateful, because at least he
is square! So he got lots of Iron man toys, but had his spongebob
cake too! He is such a sweet boy and he is so grateful too! He
kept saying thank you, thank you for everything all day. We are



4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! And look at you- super mom! Birthdays are so fun, but a lot of work. I love your Spongebob cake! You've got some skillz!!
I LOVE your cake! You are such a good mommy:) I always buy mine because , well you wouldn't want to see what it looked like when I was done:) I wish we lived closer so we could have gone and played att the pool with you guys, maybe one day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAG!!!
I love the cake too! Can you send me your email address or your mom's. I need to fwd them an email about the upcoming Heaton Reunion.
Thanks!
Rae! I am impressed! Amazing cake! Swimming is the best thing to do these days. Way too hot to do anything else. I know we say it all the time, but we really need to get together!
Post a Comment