Where did the month of October go? Halloween came and went so
fast I barely had enough time think about Calista's birthday! So
this post is Halloween and Calista's birthday.
She turns 4 today, but we had a party for her yesterday. I know
she's 4 and getting so big, but she is still my baby! (until April) :)
All she wanted for her birthday was a pillow pet and a bike so
doctor kit
her actual birthday. She knew she had one more present so
all through church she kept asking "can I have my present
yet?" She finally got it!
Such a Princess!
before Halloween with all the siblings and grandkids to
carve pumpkins, play games, and eat yummy food! The
kids always have so much fun. Grandma Brown always has
a witches brew with prizes, and bobbing for apples. I forgot
my camera this year so no pics to show for it!
We had our ward trunk or treat Friday night and then
trick-or-treating on Saturday. We went to Hurricane to
Roberts Ranch again this year! We always have so much fun!



2 comments:
Raelene Calista is so CUTE~ She is prettier and prettier as she grows...Good luck to BJ when she is a teen...LOL! Im glad you finally posted again I miss seeing pics of you guys! Which reminds me I want a prego PIC! so get to it girl!
Calista is getting so big! All the girls are growing up so fast! I didn't realize she had the same birthday as my mom did. What a fun Halloween. I feel bad we missed you at Grandma Brown's on Halloween. We really are going to have to get together again!
Post a Comment