I just can't keep up with blogging lately! Christmas was a
pretty busy time for us this year. BJ was working at Duck Creek
helping Garkane for 2 1/2 weeks right during christmas and new
years. We were lucky enough to see him Christmas day and
New years Day, but other than that me and the kids were
home alone. This is going to be a pretty short post, because
I have a couple more to do. Hope everyone had a merry
christmas and happy new year!



2 comments:
K so I dont know how I missed this pot for the last 20 days, but apperently I have! I'm glad you finally posted and your pics are super cute, although the wall behind your tree is wiggin' me out! is it a window or a mirror? One pic looks like a huge mirror and another looks like a window. Anyways if you would be so kind as to let me know so it stops bugging me that would be great:) I'm excited to see Zanders birthday pics and your baby bump pics:)
Its a window, lol!
Post a Comment