CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Little Swimmers!!

The boys did really good in swim lessons,
Iwas so proud of both of them! I was pretty
amazed at how far Zander came in just 9
lessons. Ever since he was a baby he has
been pretty timid around the water. Usually
when we go to the lake he won't even get in,
so I was pretty proud of him. Taggart was
just happy to be there. He has always loved
the water. Zander floating on his back! Big step for him

Tag blowing bubbles in the water


Zander jumping in to his swim teacher

I love this picture of Taggart. He looks like

a super hero or something. He definitley wasn't

scared to jump in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never told me you have a blog, cute.... my new blog address is matiandme.blogspot.com only thing is you have to be invited to read it send me your e-mail address and i will add you if you want...

torijonesjones@gmail.com or post it on my old blog jonesjonesfamily.blogspot.com

Cyndi said...

hey girly poo, so your blog turned out super cute!! I am way happy you will be blogging now. your pics are super cute! how fun. anywho I hope to see you over the 4th

Sarah Jimenez said...

Great pictures. Swimming lessons are such a great idea- not to mention something great to do in this heat.