We went to Red Cliffs a while back, before
it got too hot. There were some cute
pictures I wanted to post, so I thought
I would test out my scrapbooking skills.
It was a great day, everyone had a lot
luckily nobody wason the trail. I couldn't
resist taking a picture of him hiding in the
bushes.






4 comments:
Very cute page layouts. Love them! I love Red Cliffs. Looks like you guys had a great time.
I had a student named Zander... love the name. Maddy is in swimming lessons right now too. I love summer!
Hi, you guys look like you are having a blast. Your family is so beautiful. It has been such a long time since I have seen you. I just did a blogspot too. So, have a look anytime. Just in case you are wondering who this is, I'm Cyndi's sister. Like I said it's been a long time. You guys take care.
ok raelene it is time for a new post so chop chop
Post a Comment