Taggart had his 4th birthday on July 15th
We had a BBQ on Sunday with some
friends and family to celebrate.
Its hard to believe that he is already
4 years old, he was my smallest baby
weighing in at only 6 lbs 6 oz, but he has
the biggest heart and I don't know what
we would do without him. He makes us
not the best idea I have ever had.
Don't get me wrong, it kept them
entertained for hours, but the aftermath
was not fun. That stuff gets everywhere!!!
I've decided that it will be an outdoor activity
from now on.
Your making me angry!!
Tag wanted a bike with a kickstand, but he got
training wheels instead. I think it will work
out much better this way. He loves it!
of that delicious frosting!
My dad fell asleep holding his new grandson
Brandon. He just had open heart surgery
about a month ago, so he's been through
a lot lately. He can't lift anything heavier than
4lbs, so we had to lay little Brandon in his lap
so he could hold him. We were glad he could
Aren't they so cute!



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Taggart! I love your bike! -Aunt Brandi
Happy birthday Taggart! Looks like a fun party. I love his cake. It looks very yummy too! I hope your dad recovers quickly.
hey raelene looks like you guys had tons of fun! Tag is pretty cute and funny. What fun to have so many people there. So is that Ryans or Jenny baby? anywho talk to you later
Raelene! How long has it been?? I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what you've been up to. Your kids are all soo cute! I'm glad you are doing good. I didn't know your husband is a lineman. My husband is a lineman too in Cedar. Are you guys still in S.G.?
I can't believe you were staking stealth pics of us - you are sneaky! Rhett was pretty funny, though. The party was fun!
Hi, you guys look like you are having a blast. It was good to see your parents. I didn't know that Elden had open heart surgery. I hope that he is recovering well. I have so many good memories of eating over at your house growing up. Good times!! I loved your mom and dad, they were always so good to me. Give them my love would you? Holli blogged me, is there anyway to get a hold of her? She doesn't have a blogspot does she?
Happy Birthday Taggart! I think our kids birthdays are just as much fun for us! I would much rather have one of my kids have a birthday then me :) I love the pictures especiallyi the moon sand :) We should get the kids together next time you come home
Post a Comment