CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

happy birthday cowboy

We had a party for Taggart's 5th birthday this last

weekend in Kanab. All of his cousins were there, which

is a rare occasional in itself! Anyways He's really been into

cowboy stuff lately, so we threw him a cowboy party!
Its hard to believe he is starting kindergarten this year,
I wonder if it will be as teary eyed as Zander's first day.
He is growing up right before my eyes, and I don't even
know how it happened so fast! He is such a sweet boy and
we love him soo much!


Presents!!











Water fight!!



Games!!
we had some "cowboy" themed games. first we
did some target shooting with water guns and
styraphome cups.



Then some roping (the bike is our bull) ;)
good thing BJ knows how to use a rope, (Cuz I sure
don't!) to show the kids what to do.


Some duck duck goose, but with a cowboy spin.






Finally a good 'ol walloping time! a bull pinata!
you would think it would be easy to find cowboy
themed birthday stuff, but trust me it's not! I
wanted a cowboy boot pinata, but no such luck.


We kind of had 3 birthdays in one. My brother's
little boy Brandon turned one on the 9th, Tag's b-day
is actually the 15th and my sister's little boy Jake
turnes one on the 16th. This is Brandon playing in
his chocolate cake.
CAKE!!
Here is Taggarts horse cake, I made. My mom
braided all the licorice for me. Thanks mom! It turned
out pretty good I think.



We also got a family pic with everyone
I haven't got it yet so I will post that later!!




















9 comments:

Richins Family said...

Looks like a great time! The cake was awesome!

Cyndi said...

The cake looks so good Rae! I am so not creative enough to MAKE a cool cake! It looks like you found those boots GOOD JOB. Im glad you guys had a such a great time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAG!!

George Family said...

HAHA Styraphome I would have just put plastic cause I can spell it!! It was a good visite to Kanab not to much drama! I loved sitting out on the porch talking about how we all met. Seeing all the grandkids together is crazy. I cant wait tell the Reunion this weekend!! I am so glad Tag is into cowboy stuff cause now him and Colten will have alot to do. I love ya cant wait to see you this Friday. Oh by the way I hate this cause I cant spell check anythig.

Shane and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Taggart! Cole is going to kindergarten too. I can't believe they are all growing up so fast! Call me when you want to do bows!

Tiffany said...

Hey looks like a fun party! Did you make that cake? It is way cute! I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are! Beautiful family!

Hirschisquirts said...

what a fun party and darling cake!

Anonymous said...

You are a creative women. I really liked the cake. It looks like you all had such a good time. I love family and good friends.
Let me know when you are coming to Fillmore.

Jesse, Savannah, and Pryce said...

Your cake is so cute! It looks like you were having a good time. It's crazy to think that he is five, wow where does the time go.

Honey Family Blog said...

What a cute cake! you are so talented. Cole is way into cowboys so he also had a cowboy party but I had no clue how to do a cake. Next time I'm calling you!